Whether Casey Anthony was guilty or not.. the reality is what will the end result be? There are people who will look at the death of her child as part of her fame, and sick enough that is right. It does not even matter if she is guilty or not, but there will be some sickos out there who surely will opt to commit a murder just to rise to fame, that is not new.. it has happened for centuries, but now the popularity is much quicker… we can “thank” the media…
Think of other celebrities (or created celebrity), and what you think of them first for?
- OJ Simpson, do you remember his trials or his career as a football player and actor?
- Mike Tyson, do you remember his rage and biting off an ear, or his boxing career?
- The oct-mom freak, (sorry don’t even want to use her name, and offer her further promotion).. but she has celebrity just for being a living, breathing, walking, talking leach.
- Lindsay Lohan, the cute child actor or the drunken nut-case?
- Brittney Spears, nearly ditto the Lindsay scenario.. but as a singer vs drugged up nut-case?
Oh and there are so many others.. so are we promoting celebrity of bad acts, vs celebrating people who have morals, integrity, and we can look up to and respect? Seems likely.